Thursday, August 14, 2008

From Cal to California


Laugh aloud. Please laugh aloud, all you doubters who are aware that in my 2 months in the USA I have managed Boston only twice and haven't yet sniffed the polluted air of New York. All this negligence despite being only 1.5 hours away from Boston and 3.5 from NYC. Unfortunately for you, I refuse to give you further fodder for smirks with my dream travel plans and hope to shut you up with a real one. I am going to the city of the Golden Gate bridge and Alcatraz, and I have the air tickets to show it. August 29th is the day when I arrive in the sunshine state of California and spend 4 glorious days basking in the warmth with an assortment of West Coast beauties. A tram ride would also be a must for instant comparison with its brethren in Calcutta and the excitement of hitting those sloping streets where Nicolas Cage crashed a yellow Ferrari (If you haven't seen "The Rock", go kill yourself first and then I'll explain further) has just about already killed me. One of the great cities of the world awaits my arrival now and so does my first glimpse of what is definitely the most evocative of all the names in my travel dictionary - the Pacific!

1 comment:

Anucharan said...

kudoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos..... don forget to post the snaps dude...:))